MONUMENT ACADEMY IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Monument Academy is enrolling rising 5th, 6th and 7th graders. All 5th, 6th and 7th graders who are residents of Washington, DC are eligible to apply.
To apply to Monument Academy please apply directly through our website or you can reach our Family Outreach and Community Engagement Coordinator, Jamillah Posey at email@example.com for any assistance.
Monument Academy will grow a grade each year. We are serving 5th, 6th and 7th grade in the 2017-18 Year.
We are not listed nor are we participating in the MySchoolsDC application and lottery. You will need to apply directly to Monument Academy in order to be entered into our lottery. We will continue to accept applications after the lottery date. Once all spaces are filled, applicants will be added to the waiting list.
The following documents are required in order to hold your spot at Monument Academy for the 2017-18 school year:
- Completed student enrollment form
- Proof of DC residency and a signed the DC Residency Verification Form (bring in-person, directly to the campus )
- DC Universal Health Certificate
- DC Dental Health Assessment Form
- Home Language Survey
- School Meals Program (once available)
- Entire Special Education File (if applicable)
- Final (4th Quarter) Report Card from Current School (once available)
If you do not provide these items, you may be moved to the wait list in the event that we are fully enrolled.